VaLe'S bLoG...

Sunday, October 29, 2006

This Weekend I...♥

This weekend, I did alto of things. On Friday, I went to school as usual. I had been waiting all day for soccer practices, where we would have two games. One of the two was going to be against Rea Cartagena, and the other would be against Britanico. When school was ending, like at 2:00 P.M, it started to rain furiously, and we supposed the games were canceled and they were. I was very upset because I really wanted to ply although the games ended late, so I wouldn't have time to go do my nails and my hair for Isabella's party, that was later at night. Isabella did a party that was a dinner at her house, with very few people. I arrived there at about 8:00 P.M, and the party was very fun. About 10 minutes after I arrived, Isabella's parents had a surprise for her... It was a Chiva! We all rode the chiva, where we danced, sang kareoke, and did many more things, like tells jokes and gossip. After we arrived to Isa's house again, a delicious dinner awaited us. We ate meat lasagna, which was delicious, with bread and coke. Afterwards, arrived the dessert. An Alaska was the dessert, and although I don't like Alaska very much, I ate a little, which about a million brownies that were delicious. After we ate we danced, and then we each went to our house around 11:00 P.M. On Saturday morning I woke up really late, at 12:00 P.M, because I slept late. Then Lissette called me to invite me to the Club Cartagena to practice the Halloween skit. I got ready, and he picked me up. We didn't go directly to the Club, we stopped at the Hotel Caribe to pick up a book that was made up of stories we had each written, and my story was published, along with everybody else's, it was so cool! hen we where going out of the hotel, it was raining, and Catalina called us to tell us that everybody had left the Club and gone home, because they couldn't practice in the rain. Then, Lissette went to my house, and there we took a bah, and decided where we would go that night. A huge mess was started when people disagreed on where they wanted to go, and the decided where to go by votes between the Corral, and the Otoyal, and the Otoyal won. At the Otoyal, we had a lot of fun, and we ate delicious food. After that, we visited the Campito for a short time and then, we went to my house to talk. We laughed a lot, told a bunch of jokes, and played. We had a lot of fun this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home