VaLe'S bLoG...

Monday, September 25, 2006

*A Fun Experience*

This year in English class we have started to do our own blogs. I could have never imagined that it would be so fun. At first, I thought that it would be very fun to have a blog, and actually, it is. Blogs are great, they help you express yourself in your post, and you can do free posts about whatever topic you want, and now I think that is very cool because I have always wished to write things(in this case posts) about any topic I want. Sometimes it is harder to do posts in your lbog because in English, we cannot express our ideas as much as in Spanish, so I would think of it as an obstacle or difficulty.

My expectations and feelings about the blog are the same from the beginning, because I have always thought that it would be fun and easy, but it is also easy to do and entertaining. The technical aspects of the blog postings are much easier than I thought they would be, because you can put pictures easily, change your background, and do other things in just half a minute, and it is not so complicated.

Something that surprises me about blogging is that you can comment about blogs of other, people, and people all around the world can read your blog and comment about their feelings and ideas. I think that blogs are a great step into learning new things about how to improve your writing, and now we know how to make, and maintain blogs, and we have all learned those things, so blogs really improve your education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home