VaLe'S bLoG...

Monday, October 02, 2006

○--A Usual Thing--○

Everyone has made errors in their life; they may be big, small, or normal. I have made lots of mistakes in my life, but I don’t regret doing most of them, because I learn from them. The way I usually deal with problems is with patience, although sometimes people can take out my patience, like when someone is yelling at me, I completely loose my patience and start yelling at that person, because I can’t stand people trying to correct me by screaming, and that is a bad habit I have. When I have patience I usually have time to think about what I have done and what I need to do to correct it. I usually think what way would affect me in the best way.

One error in my life that I constantly look back to is one that I made long ago. When I was in 4th grade, I got into a big problem one day at school. It was a normal day of school, but in recess time, I got into a fight with a girl of my class, because she was going to cut in line. We were both called to the principal’s office when we were shouting and a teacher heard us, and stopped us. In that time, our principal was Mrs. Miriam, and I was very scared of her. She told us that fighting is very bad, and we made a big error, but she punished the other girl more, because I wasn’t the one cutting in line.

Next time I deal with a problem like this, I will try to call a teacher before I react in an angry way, because reacting like that only leads to more consequences, because that is a big mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home