VaLe'S bLoG...

Monday, September 18, 2006

A different story

In English class, we read a story called “Three Skeleton Key”. I liked this story much more than the other ones we’ve read in class! This story is suspenseful, and a little gross. A part of the story that I didn’t like, because it wasn’t realistic at all, was when they described the rats as big, intelligent, man-eaters, it was so unrealistic, that I was actually amused by it, because of the exaggeration the author comitted. A part of the story that kept me intrigued, was when the rats where coming into the lighthouse, and the men fighting them off.

This story reminds me of a story I read a long time ago, but instead of rats there were spiders, but they were also surrounded by them. Another thing this story reminded me of is when I went to a farm one day, I fell asleep, and when I woke up, I was sorrounded by mosquitoes, they were all over me! In total, I enjoyed the story because it leaves intrigue about what is going to happen next. If you want to read a fun, but not funny story, I really recommend “Three Skeleton Key”, although a lot of people didn’t like it, I sort of liked it.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Augusto V. said…

    vale,
    I agree with when you wrote that it was more of a suspensul story than a scarie story, and that it was a good story compared with other...and very funny where something happeed to you, closed related to the story (mosquitoes.)
    Well nice blog keep it up!>:)

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Suadi..... said…

    Hi Vale whats up! I really like the way you expressed. I really agree with you in the way that the story is really suspenfull. But i think since you are a really scary person it will scared you but no. I personally think that the story is really scary . imagine you in your room with alot of rats. Vale, dont you think thats scary!

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger sari15 said…

    Hi Vale! I like your post but I didnt like this story, but I am agree with you when you say that is a little bit gross, and when it says that there is a part that looks unrealistic, but I like your post I think that it was cool and you described it very good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home