VaLe'S bLoG...

Saturday, September 16, 2006

...Saw III...


Saw III is a movie that I have been waiting for a long time. I think that Saw and Saw II were very good movies. They are supposed to be scary, but it is more suspenseful than scary. In August 27, the movie will be released. I am expecting it to be as good as the others, full of suspense and intrigue. You can also see the Saw III official site, I honestly think it is very good. The movie seems very cool. Although I HATE scary movies, I can watch Saw over and over, because it is so interesting. Saw I and II are one of my favorite movies, so I really recomend them to you. I hope you see Saw III when it is released here in Colombia, I know that I will! If you don’t watch it , you won’t know what you’ll be missing out of!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger ..Juli B.. said…

    vale

    I really like your post because I had never heard of that movie now I imagine of how it is. I suppose it is very cool.

    p.s: keep it up it was very good!!

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Augusto V. said…

    vale,
    I have also been waiting along time for that movie and I wait to see it too.

    =) keep it up -_-' :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home