VaLe'S bLoG...

Saturday, October 14, 2006

*My 11th Birthday!*

For my 11th birthday, I planned to do a trip to my godfather´s farm. The farm is very beautiful, it has a pool, a cabin, 2 bridges, a river, and it is located on a high hill, where there a millions of beautiful flowers of many colors. Tha partywas supposed to be like this:
1. The guests were going to arrive in my house.
2. We would go in vans to the farm
When we got to the farm, we instantly "explored" the farm, and a lot of people loved it! Afterwards, we dived into the water, wich was taken right out of the river(it was clean!, so it didnt have chlorine. Some people wandered into the trees and found a little puppy that they called Scott, because it looked like the puppy in the toilet paper commercial.The puppy was very cute, and after the party I took it home. After that, we decided to go into the hill to roll from it to the bottom, and it was very fun! We ate pizzas made by my dad, who is a great cook. The party was awesome, and everybody liked it, even my boring sister did! Then at the end of the party, it was time to sing happy birthday to me, and I was very excited. When they were singing, I saw that my mom left, and was sneeking in with a large box. After the song was over, they put my face in the cake, and my mom reached out to me to give me a present , that was inside the box. When I opened it, I couldnt believe my eyes. They had bought me a pair of new skates that I had been wanting for a long time. It was a wonderful birthday, and everybody enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home