VaLe'S bLoG...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

<--SOCCER-->

Soccer is a sport that I really enjoy playing. It is emocionating, and it keeps you healthy and active. Last year, I tried out for the school soccer team. It was really exciting and fun. I did the best I could, and because of that, I got into the team last year (when I was in 6th grade). This year is going to be totally different. I am more experienced now and I am not one of the smallest players.

I am a little concerned about my entry in the team, because I dont think I have done my best this year. Between the summer vacations and now, I have not practiced anything, so I am not doing as good as last year. Because I am not one of the smallest players, I think that I have a better chance of getting into the team than not, but you cant always be sure...

I really hope that I get into the team, because I absolutely love to play soccer, so I will try my best so I will get even better and better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home