VaLe'S bLoG...

Saturday, September 30, 2006

--> My Trip On The Radiance<--



On the 2005 summer vacations, my family decided to go on a cruise trip from Canada to Alaska. The trip started in Vancouver, where the cruise started its journey, and then we went to Juneau, Alaska. On the cruise, Stefano, my cousin was also there, and his family too. The cruise, called Radiance of the Seas, was absolutely beautiful, it was big, it had a wonderful design, it was all glassy-like, you could see the ocean from any part of the cruise, and you could also easily entertain yourself there. The first day, my only goal was to explore the cruise. I had so many things to see, that I didn’t know where to begin. In one of the last floors, there was a buffet, where you could get free ice cream whenever you wished for some, and there also was a room, where only kids from 10 to 14 years could enter. The room had videogames, a mini soccer field, you could play x-box, and there were millions of other things to do there, and there I spent most of my time.

One of the great features of the ship is that it had a theatre. Every night they did a show on whatever topic they wanted, some of the topics of shows I saw were comedy, sports, international dances, karaoke night, bingo, and many more. Although it is quite crazy, there was a pool on the outside of the ship. It was very cold ( we were in Alaska!) but it didn’t matter to me, I threw myself into the warm water, and it was very cool, because it had a sandy bottom, it
wasn’t cement.

When we finally got to Juneau, we did lots of things. First, we went shopping for things to bring to my family and friends, I brought each one of my friends a cute little teddy bear, and they loved it! After all that shopping we went to a helicopter ride and we landed in a glacier, although I can’t remember its name. Seeing, and being in a glacier was one of the best experiences in my life. There was snow, and I was practically standing in ice only, so I was a bit scared that I would fall. I also drank from a spring of water on the floor ( it was’nt as bad or as yucky), and it tasted really fresh.

Our return trip to Canada was as good as the first trip, although I didn’t want the vacation to end. I had a really great time on the cruise and I hope I have another experience like this, and I think I will because on Novembrinas I will be heading to the Caribbean islands on a cruise, and I hope I have as much fun as I did last time.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Ana Caro G said…

    Hi vale,
    well I really like your post about the ¨radiance, I can tell that only from the information you put and the photo it is a super cruise. Keep it up!

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Victoria M. said…

    Hi Vale, I am glad that tou had visit the "Radiance". It seems to be very cool. That is a great photo, so it seems to be very cool. I like your post.

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Giancarlo said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home