VaLe'S bLoG...

Saturday, October 07, 2006

[[ My Dream Carrer ]]

People have always thought of "What is going to be my carrer when I grow up?"well although most girls think of things related with fashion, when I grow up I want to have my own hotel. I love to travel and be in different kinds of hotels, and I've always wanted to own my own hotel, where I can choose the design, the restaurants, the pools and everything else.

There are millions of things that I love about hotels, but the ones I like the most are the pools, because I have always liked to discover new types of pools, like for example, I have seen pools with playgrounds in it, and I have been to pools with fish swimming around you(although I didn't like it so much). Another thing that made me like hotels is their rooms, including the bathrooms. Rooms always need to be comfortable, and I think that if one day I have a hotel, the best part of designing it would be the rooms, because when you enter a hotel, the room is a big part of your stay. The bathrooms in the rooms are very important because in some hotels, it is just the best part. Another last thing that is important in hotels is the food. You can't always expect good food in hotels, so when I have my hotel I will make sure that I have food that everyone likes, because in some hotels I have been to, the food is gross.

Some really great hotels that are my "role models" are the Atlantis Hotel in the Bahamas, and the Nick Hotel, in Orlando. I really like them because the whole family can have fun in them, they have excellent entertainment and activities, and their food is great (from what I have read).

I really hope that I get to have my own hotel, because it seems like a fun carrer and a good experience. I hope you get to appreciate hotels as much as I do, because they are absolutely great!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Pau I said…

    Hi Vale! Your writing made me form an opinion about that cool carreer. I never thaught much of owning a hotel as a carreer but now that I have read your post I think it could be something cool to do.

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Juan David A. said…

    Hi vale I agree with you the most fun and cool things of hotels are the pools and also I like very much the big rooms. If one day you have your own hotel, I will surely visit it. Keep up the good work. XD :)

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow thats sounds like a very good idea. I have alwyas wanted to go to this island called Paradise Island ever since I saw it on a movie. But jsut some quick questions... What do you want your hotel to look like? What do you want it to be called? There is a lot of hotels out there so yuo should make yours very good. Another suggestion I think that you should out it on an island so that more people will come there to go on vacation. Well I think that all of your blog posts are very well written and that you have put a lot of thought into them.

    Katherine :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home