VaLe'S bLoG...

Sunday, October 29, 2006

[[An Outer World Journey]]

5:17 A.M-
I guess, that to start this diary my religious "coach" is making me do, I will talk about myself. My name is Lucinda, and I live in Munchok, Huntsvilla. Well, in case you humans don't know where that is, I'll tell you. You live in Earth, and I live in another Galaxy, Minea, and my planet is named Setis. My world is actually similar to yours, except... we are not humans, we are Nuts. You know the fairies you imagine in your world would be like? Well, we are somewhat like that. We have a human body with wings, and our world is much cleaner than yours, because we need no cars! Our day is not 24 hrs. like yours, it has 36 hrs. here, and that is 12 hours of A.M, 12 hours of P.M, and 12 hours of C.M.

Our religion is really odd, it is called Ulimep. It is based on the belief of our creator being an ant, named Longor, who created the world on 234 years. Like the religion of Islam in your world demands for a religious journey if able, we are demanded for one too. In the journey, we are supposed to travel aross the forst of Oompa, and find Longor, the Holy Ant, who is supposed to be a glowing green ant, and today, I am starting my journey.

6:01 A.M-
I had my bags packed a week ago, and I am really excited to get going ad start. I am not going alone though, my best friend Maggie is joining me, along with a couple of other friends too, but I don't like them so much, so I don't talk to them, and I don't think I will. My mom is repeating the same words she kept saying for the last week "Take care, be patient, and that is how you'll find him." I am leaving in about an hour, at 7:00 A.M. I just can't believe I am finally going to the Oompa Forest, because so many people have told me wonders about it!

7:15 A.M-
I just started my journey and I feel like a grownup lady, although I am just fourteen. We haven't traveled long, and we are stopping in a cafeteria to buy some "fuel" for the trip. "How much money do we have?" I asked Maggie.

"About...10╛, or 15╛, because I found some money on the floor on our way in" (╛means Fretans, wich is our currency here)

" The total is 9.98╛, including the jar of peanut butter that this girl broke", said the cashier. The girl that broke the jar was actually me, when I bumped into a shelf while paying. We had wasted almost all of our money, and the chances of us finding money on the floor, enough to eat some more, we almost none.

7:52 A.M-
Now, we are returning to our trip, and something awful just happened to me. While trying to get a delicious chocolate bar I bought back at the store, my backpack fell into the middle of the starting forest, and we need to get it soon, before someone, or something gets it before us. "Let's continue, do you really think that we will stop our trip for you? leave your backpack down there and let some diabolic creature down there burst it into pieces" said Cristina B., an annoying girl which makes part of the group of girls that I despise. Once we got down, it took us about an hour to get the backpack, which was very heavy, and continue our trip.

11:32 A.M-
The Oopa forest is beautiful! It is full of flowers, like blue Russponnes, red Oliveras, yellow Moonflowers, and many many orange Carnatons. The trees are so high, we are flying directly above them, almost touching them! There are many animals that I didn't know which appeared next to us. A blue flying bird with and ovaled beak seemed very attached to us, because he started to follow us for about half an hour, until he stopped in his nest, where two adorable babies waited for him, with hunger. Aso, we saw some types of squirrels, but they were blueish-yellowish color, well, a mixture of the two, but is wasn’t green.

1:58 P.M-
Now, we are resting in the ¼ part of the forest. Around me, there are like a million little birds, trying to get some of my food, which consist on a razzapple juice, and a banana. Suddenly, a black little cat shaped animal comes toward me, looking very cute and innocent, but then, it grabs my forest map, and runs away! We started chasing the little vandal until we finally caught it, with difficulty, but we did it.

6:23 P.M-
After the first part of the exhausting trip, we made our tents in a tree –free space, where there was a lake. We took our bathing suits and our wing covering and dived into the lake, it was so cool! While diving, we saw a strange creature, like a shark, that was circling us in a dangerous way. Suddenly, the creature bit one of our companions, Shirley in the leg, and she was bleeding really badly. We took her to shore, and we put a piece of clothing around her leg, and waited until she stopped bleeding, and cleaned her wound. Although it wasn’t very big, her wound made us a little tardy on our trip.

6:45 C.M-
At this hour, it is time to sleep. Maggie and I are going to stay awake for a short time, just to gossip and tell scary stories. Suddenly, from the middle of nowhere, we see a green, glowing light outside our tent. We were very scared, but that didn’t stop us from gong outside to “investigate” the matter. I couldn’t believe it! It was Longor! He was a glorious sight, and I felt really blessed, for nobody had seen him in just one day! We called the other girls, and then we prayed to him and he went away.

8:22 C.M-
After we completed our mission, Maggie and I decided it was time to pull the other girls a little prank. We took the tents of the other girls and threw them into the water, so they would wake up in the middle of the lake, floating! I can’t just imagine their face when they wake up! I am just going to call my mom and tell her to expect me home by tomorrow evening, and I will just wait for her surprise!

Because my religious coach told me just to write a diary until I find Longor, I will stop here, but I just can’t tell ho excited I am, and I hope you learned that you are not the only life, we exist too, and we know everything about you guys, so take care, because you never know what to expect from other people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home