VaLe'S bLoG...

Sunday, February 04, 2007

My School

Hi, today, I started reading the teen life wiki, and I found some very interesting questions that I would like to respond in several differents posts. In this post I will answer this question:

·Does your school put on a lot of extra curricular activities or after school programs for you?

My school does have alot of extracurriular for us, and they are all sports (the ones that I know), and there is basketball,soccer,volleyball and softaball, I play soccer three times a week on our soccer court. A problem in our school with extracurricular activities is that sometimes we get too much homework, proyects and stuff, so we are at times unable to attend, and that makes it difficult for us to make the teams and play at toruaments. Every year, a different school is chosen to host the binationals, wih is the competition where some of the shools of the country play against each other in different sports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home