VaLe'S bLoG...

Monday, September 04, 2006

How technology helps in school..

I think technology helps in school a lot, but it also brings us bad things. Calculators can help us in math, although it makes us a little lazy to actually do the work. Computers help us search for information on the web, but it can also let you see things that you shouldn’t be seeing. One GREAT advance in technology is television, but it makes you not do your homework sometimes and it distracts you a lot.

I have a lot of expectations with the blog this year, I think it is going to be very fun, and I think we can use the blog to share ideas, comment about things, give advice, and many other things, but in all I think it is going to be the greatest, although we haven’t done it before, I have great expectations for it.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Paulina A. said…

    I discovered that I spend too much time watching T.V and chating instead of doing my homework or sudying.

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger natalia y. said…

    Hey Vale
    I agree alot no your post. Sometimes when I am studing I start watching TV and chating.It really distracts me from what I am doing. Goooood Post!

    ps: Technology also does work neater and organize too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home