VaLe'S bLoG...

Sunday, February 04, 2007

My Community

In this post I am going to asnwer these quesstions:

-What do you like about your community?

-What are your favourite hangout places in your town/city?

My part of the community (where I live) is the residential part of Cartagena. What I like about it is that, unlike any other place, everything is near from one another. For eexample, near my house is the supermarket, the tennis courts, the soccer court, the baseball court, the hospital, the park, and most of my friend's houses, so I can walk from one place to another in about 5 to 10 minutes.

There are many places that we hangout in, like restaurants, the cinema, but mostly the "campito", where there is a baseball court, a socer court, a pizza stand, and a candy and junk food store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home