VaLe'S bLoG...

Monday, March 26, 2007

At the beginning of the song, I felt like I was in a rainy forest, and it was all scary.Then, I imagined the animals from the movie "The Jungle Book" like Baloo and Sherkan(a bear and a tiger)cheering everything up. Afterwards with the organ,I felt in a party of a long time ago, say the 1900's, with all the classical music and people balldancing and having a good time, like in the party in the ovie "Terror Tower".




The song made me feel Irish, like dancing with all the leprachauns and jumping, wearing those skirts, and then it became like more techno-like, but still Irish, like in a discoteca in Ireland. Also the song made me feel like happy and joyfull, and I imagined the movie "Snow White", where she was dancing with the little dwarfs in a circle, and the little animals of the forest where joining them, all joyfull. I also thought of the movie "Shrek" because there is a part that everybody is dancing, celebrating the marriage of Shrek and Fiona. The song made me feel like I was a pirate in the high seas, and I were fishing the biggest fish, and I caught it, so we were celebrating it by eating the large fish and drinking a very salty coke and goofing around with my friends.In some parts I felt as if I were in a ballet class with Suad, and she was yelling to the teacher that she hates ballet because she thinks it is stupid. The song reminded me of a song that I found my little sister dancing one day from a movie. It also reminds me of a Nancy Drew game I was playing that was about a ranch in Texas.





I felt as if I were in an Indian ritual or listening to and Indian song. I can also imagine myself in Texas with someone belching while singing, like he drank a lot of beer and was singing drunk. Then I imaginedmy uncle wearing women's clothing and singing like a girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home