VaLe'S bLoG...

Sunday, February 18, 2007

What Have I Learned This Week

In this week, I have learned plenty of interesting facts, like what causes global warming, what are the different ways in which we can help, what effects does the over pollution have on us, and many more things like how in your everyday life you pollute the air and don’t even notice. Most of the information from the last three posts I got from this cool website about global warming. Other information I got from an article in the newspaper my dad cut a long time ago, from the newspaper “El Universal”. Other small information I got from my Encarta, which is an encyclopedia on my computer, and I also asked my grandfather some questions.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home